Please click here for great information from the CDC about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Allergy, Sinus, and Asthma Professionals has completely reopened as of 6/15/2020. We are currently seeing patients in the office and via televisits. Insurance companies, including Medicare, have informed us that gradually televisits may not be covered.
We will continue to implement additional safety measures to limit the potential of COVID exposure.
If you are coming into the office for an appointment or allergy shot:
- we request all allergy shots to be scheduled.
- please wear a mask. This will be required.
- please respect social distancing practices.
- please come to your appointment on time.
- please come to your appointment by yourself unless you are a minor.
- if you are feeling unwell, please call the office before coming in. We may set up a televisit to ensure that it is OK for you to come into the office.
Allergy shots will still be conducted, but we are trying to decrease the number of people in the waiting area. We will be giving allergy shots. We have reset the waiting area so each person is at least 6 feet apart. We request that you limit the number of people that are with you to decrease exposure in the waiting room.
We are currently not offering the COVID-19 vaccine. For patients that are concerned about allergic reactions to the vaccine we are offering allergy testing for this. For our patients who are receiving allergy immunotherapy or shots, peanut oral therapy, and biologic therapy (Xolair, Dupixent, Fascenra, Nucala), we recommend waiting one week before and one week after the COVID-19 vaccine to proceed with normal therapy.